Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 23 Recap

Yesterday was a crappy day!!!  I was so busy at work it was insane.  I bet I fit about 13 hours of work into the 8.5 hours I was there.  Planned to go to a Zumba class in the evening, but that didn't work out.  Though I did do a 2.5 miles walk/jog.  So I still got the fitness in, and will be going to Zumba tonight.  There really is something to be said about this exercise, cause while I weighed myself this morning for the first time in over a week, the scale hadn't budged in that time, yet all of my clothes are loose and I have had quite a few people ask me if I have lost weight.  Must be toning or increasing some muscle, and I am ok with that.  The number on the scale will never again define who I am or what I feel.  I feel great on the inside and am liking the strength I am feeling and the way my clothes are fitting.  Ok, actually that last part is not true, my jeans are falling off my butt, and that's doesn't look great, but no more muffin top haha!!

I took care of a lot of leftovers on Day 23, so there is nothing too exciting with my meal plan, but I show my snack for a sweet craving ;)

Breakfast - 1/2 cup Trader Joe's brand cottage cheese, 1 tbsp TJ's clean strawberry spread

Lunch - leftover Farro Salad

Snack - 14 almonds and a banana

Dinner - 6 oz salmon with sauteed onion and broccoli, with a slice of tuscan pane toast with light spread of avocado

Snack - 1 piece of 72% cacao dark chocolate with natural peanut butter, 2 strawberries and fresh pineapple.  This peanut butter is so good.  I got it at the Williamstown Farm Market where they make it right there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment