Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 22 Recap

I will be brief in this recap today, because I want to get to posting the recipe for the farro salad I made last night!  I love it...healthy, filling and tasty!!  Yesterday was a busy day at work, and I was hungrier than most days, though I didn't go off track, just ate a little more (eat when you are hungry, not when you are bored!).

Exercise was 40 minutes of Zumba at home.  I own Zumba Fitness.  While ok, it is definitely not as fun as doing it in a class!

Breakfast - 2 slices whole wheat tuscan pane toast with 1 small avocado mashed with salt, onion and garlic powder

Lunch - leftover garlic shrimp stir-fry over quinoa

Snack - 1/4 cup raw cashews and 1/4 cup dried turkish apricots

Dinner - 6 oz baked herbed salmon with farro salad
(Salmon is not burnt in that picture, it is beautifully seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil and dried parsley!)



Snack - 1 square 72% cacao dark chocolate with tsp natural peanut butter (I wanted it!)

That late night snack wasn't so much a craving for sweet as I just really wanted some chocolate and peanut butter lol  At least I kept it clean and in moderation...absolutely nothing wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment