Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 29 and 30 recap...

So, I know you haven't heard from me since last Tuesday, and I have been asked for my round-up of the 30-day challenge, but I have been so busy I have not been able to put my thoughts together clearly.  I have finally found the time!!!  I'll start off with the recaps of the food and exercise from day 29 and 30, and will then open a new post with my summation of the 30-day challenge.

Day 29 -

Exercise - 1 hour of Zumba after work (liked this new instructor)

Breakfast - Green Smoothie
Lunch - 4 oz leftover flank steak with avocado on whole wheat tuscan pane bread
Snack - almonds
Dinner - Chicken baked in lemon and butter, with herbs,  Mashed Cauliflower and sauted onions

Day 30 -

Exercise - 2.5 mile walk jog

Breakfast - 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tbsp fruit spread
Lunch - avocado chicken salad with 2 slices tuscan pane bread
Dinner - Leftover Baked Chicken with cauliflower mash

No comments:

Post a Comment