Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 24 Recap...

So I am done 24 of 30 days of this challenge, and you know what, other than some red wine I am not missing anything!  There are clean red wines I can have, or non-clean in moderation, but for this challenge I set my goal for no alcohol.  The food is satisfying, and because I feel so good, I am set!  I think when the challenge is over (or until I find a new one...omg) I will mostly be posting recipes I try and like, or make up and like.  I won't let this page become a bore, or get more boring, I promise lol

Breakfast - 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1 tsbp strawberry fruit spread

Lunch - leftover farro salad

Snack - 2 stalks of celery with natural peanut butter

Dinner - the fabulously delicious recipe I just posted right before this blog!!  Salisbury Steak in mushroom gravy with creamy cauliflower puree.  Really my favorite recipe I have tried in the past few months!

Exercise was an hour Zumba class!!  The instructor was the leg lady, so I did a lot of squats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment