Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 21 Recap

Now that I have my days back on track I will recap the proper day! lol  I knew that would happen sooner or later, was just thinking it would be sooner!  Yesterday was day 21, a Monday, and a really ho-hum day.  Nothing eventful challenge wise (though All My Children is back on the internet, and if you know me, you know that that is probably the most exciting news of the year for me!).  It was a busy day at work, so I was stuck at my desk a lot, but took the stairs when I could.  Fortunately, I went to a Zumba class after work, so I was able to meet my fitness goals for the day.
I am thinking of posting a blog soon that discusses how much and how little I know about clean eating.  A Clena Eating 101, if you will, where I want to talk about what it is and how it works, and how it isn't a diet (for the first time in 11 years I feel liberated).  There is so much I want to share, and I have all of this crazy energy going on, so it makes me want to tell everyone LOL.  I will write and post it soon.  For now, my Day 21 Recap of the 30-Day Challenge.

Breakfast - 2 brown rice cakes, 2 tbsp raw almond butter, 1 banana

Lunch - leftover mushroom strogonoff

Snack - apple

Dinner - Garlic shrimp and veggie stir-fry over quinoa

Exercise - 1 hour of Zumba

No comments:

Post a Comment