Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 5 recap

Day 5 was my first weekend day of the challenge, where I have to go to work from 12-4, serving food to others. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I did get 2 workouts in as I promised myself, and am feeling a little sore today, which I love because no pain no gain, right?

Activity - I did a 2 mile walking/cardio video in the morning and then 30 minutes of strength training with 2lb weights after work.

Meal 1 - leftover ground turkey stir fry with quinoa (we have breakfast for dinner, why not dinner for breakfast!)

Snack - mixed summer fruit

Meal 2 - leftover spinach and feta stuffed chicken sausage with peppers and onions over brown rice

Snack - 2 brown rice cakes with almond butter

Meal 3 - 4oz seasoned baked salmon with whole wheat spaghetti and roasted broccoli (this was my first time cooking salmon and it was perfection! I can't wait to share the recipe!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment