Saturday, April 13, 2013

Iced Vanilla Latte

You have no idea how excited I am about this!! Every Saturday when I get done my serving shift at Chili's I usually head to Starbucks for a venti, non-fat, decaf, vanilla iced latte. I'm aware their syrup is not healthy, so I skipped it today and decided to try to make my own! I found one that tastes almost the same!!
I have a keurig and used a decaf espresso cup on the lowest setting to make it strong, but you can use strong coffee or instant espresso.

Fill a glass with ice, fill half way with espresso or coffee. Fill the rest with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and agave nectar to taste (I used 1 tsp, but you might need more if you like it extra sweet). Stir and serve! Enjoy!
If you like frappacinos you could put it in the blender!




No comments:

Post a Comment