Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 17 Recap

More than halfway through the 30 day challenge. Going to see my family tonight to have cake for my nephew's birthday. I won't be eating any, which isn't a big deal cause I don't really like cake...then they told me it's an ice cream cake (my favorite), but I'm not going to budge. After the 30 day challenge I can always have a small piece, as long as I remain 90% clean eating, but I called this a 30 day challenge for a reason, it's supposed to be challenging lol.

Breakfast - 1 slice of Tuscan pane bread, 1/3 mashed avocado, 1 egg, 2 slices center cut bacon. Made into a sandwich.

Snack - apple

Lunch - leftover salmon with 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/4 black beans and some green beans

Snack - 14 almonds

Dinner - clean cooked chicken nuggets with marinara, roasted broccoli, and a yam...recipe for the chicken nuggets will follow. And a glass of almond milk.


Exercise was an hour of Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment