Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 15 and 16 Recaps

Sorry guys, I was sooooo busy yesterday that I didn't get to recap Day 15, so I have included it in this blog with Day 16.  We're over the hump.  So yesterday was my first challenging day.  I apologize to any men who read this blog, but it was the first day of my monthly visitor and boy was I craving chocolate!!!  But I did Zumba instead of eating chocolate and that actually helped.  Yes, I can induldge in dark chocolate that's not processed, but I was craving a snickers or reese cup, which happens every month.  I'm not usually a sweet-eater, my downfall with junk food was french fries and potato chips, but with eating clean I don't even crave them anymore.  I take it that it's the body being fed nutritious foods in a smart portion that takes away the craving for things I usually would go overboard on, because I can honestly say that I never feel famished.  I make sure I space out my meals and snacks and in the last 15 days I have felt satisfied all day.  It's crazy, because I thought I would be craving a lot more (especially cheeses like american and cheddar, but no).

Day 15 -

Breakfast - 1 slice whole wheat Tuscan Pane toasted, 1/4 mashed avocado, 2 slices center cut bacon, 1 egg scrambled, made into a sandwich.

Snack - apple

Lunch - Left over 4 oz flank steak over mixed veggie salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Snack - 11 raw almonds

Dinner - 3 oz whole wheat spaghetti with Michael's of Brooklyn tomato sauce and roast zucchini


Day 16 -

Breakfast - 2 brown rice cakes, 1/2 mashed avocado

Lunch - Leftover spaghetti with tomato sauce and zucchini

Snack - 11 raw almonds

Dinner - 5 oz herbed salmon with roasted broccoli





No comments:

Post a Comment