Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 4 recap

Hello, happy Saturday! So yesterday was an extremely busy day. I was off from work, but on the go all day. I ate very well, but was unable to get in my activity (though I am sure the amount of walking around I did yesterday gave me a few calorie burns). When I created this challenge I knew that the clean eating would never be a problem, but I knew there may be a day or 2 I'd have trouble getting the activity in. Because I was prepared for this I have a way to keep the challenge legit :). For any day I miss a workout, I need to double up the very next day! So I'm on it!

Meal 1- brown rice case with 1/2 seasoned avocado and 1 hard-boiled egg.

Snack - strawberry/banana/chia smoothie (1 banana, 1cup strawberries, 1/4 plain Greek yogurt, 3/4 cup almond milk, 1 tbsp chia seeds)

Meal 2- ground turkey stir fry (leftovers)

Meal 3 - spinach and feta stuffed chicken sauce with peppers and onions over brown rice.

Snack - 2 celery ribs and 1/4 cup homemade hummus



No comments:

Post a Comment